HOW TO SAMPLE IN FL STUDIO?
Sampling in FL Studio is a popular technique used by music producers to create unique sounds by taking parts of existing recordings and manipulating them.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Find a sample you want to use and import it into FL Studio by dragging it into the playlist or the channel rack.
- Once the sample is in FL Studio, you can chop it into smaller pieces using the "Slicer" tool or the "Edison" plugin.
- You can then manipulate the individual slices by adding effects or adjusting the volume, pitch, or tempo.
- You can also use the "Fruity Granulizer" plugin to granulate the sample and create unique textures.
- After editing and manipulating the sample, you can use it to create new patterns and sequences.
- It's important to note that you should use samples that you have permission to use or that are royalty-free.
Sampling can add depth and texture to your music, but it's important to be respectful of other artists' work.