Frequently asked questions !?
Support to explore and learn more about the plattform.
Search, browse or ask a question.
BROWSE BY CATEGORY
1. Legal certainty:No producer can steal your loops. We can track which producers download your loops. If you have a placement, but no split and credits agreement has been made with you, you can take legal action against producers/artists with the support of ArtistConnect and claim your split + credits.2. Straightforward split negotiations:You make a profit share proposal to the producer (e.g. 50/50). The producer accepts the offer or makes you a counteroffer.3. Simple credits agreement:You make a suggestion to the producer about the credits. (e.g. credits in the description on Spotify & Youtube). The producer accepts the offer or makes you a counteroffer.4. GEMA & expertise support:As a Loop Maker, you can always contact our experts on the topics of GEMA, publishing, authors and similar. Send our team a message via ArtistConnect chat or an email to email@example.com.
You have the following responsibilities: 1. Give status updates to loops.As a loop maker, you are required to continuously update the status of your uploaded loops. For example, if you have placed the loop outside the ArtistConnect platform, you should set the status of the loop to BLOCKED. 2. Use of the ArtistConnect platform.To protect loop maker and Producer from cheating each other, please communicate only through our platform (even if a Producer writes to you via IG).
1. Exclusive loops:As a producer, you will see if a loop has already been downloaded or picked by other producers.2. Precise filter function:Our filter and search function help you quickly & easily find the loops you need.3. Straightforward split negotiation:The Loop Maker makes you a proposal for the profit share (e.g. 50/50). As a producer, you can accept the offer or make a counteroffer.4. Simple credits agreement:The loop maker makes you a suggestion for the credits. (e.g. credits in the description at Spotify & Youtube). As a producer you can accept the offer or make a counter offer.5. GEMA & expertise support:As a producer, you can always contact our experts on the topics of GEMA, publishing, authors and similar. Send our team a message via ArtistConnect chat or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the following responsibilities:1. Transfer of the beat fee.As a producer you pay the loop maker 60% of his share of the beat fee. The remaining 40% you transfer to ArtistConnect. Example calculation: You have agreed on a 50/50 split with the loop maker and the artist pays 1.000€ for the beat. As a producer you transfer 300€ to loop maker and 200€ to ArtistConnect.2. Give status updates to loops.As a producer, you are required to continuously update the status of your downloaded loops. For example, if an artist has recorded a song with a loop, you should set the status of the loop to LOOP LOCKED.3. Use of the ArtistConnect platform.To protect Loop Maker and Producer from scamming each other, please communicate only through our platform (even if a loop maker writes to you via IG).
1. Placements:ArtistConnect gets a share of the revenues of your placement as loop maker (analog publisher). That means, we participate with 40% of the GEMA income & beat fees of your placement. Only for the placement arranged by ArtistConnect! For all other placements you keep 100% of your GEMA income etc.2. Independence:ArtistConnect is a publishing company. However, we do not sign loop makers or producers. We want you to stay independent from us.3. Publisher participation:When you register your work with GEMA, you also enter our IPI. Then everything will be handled automatically.4. Legal consequences:If you are notified via IG by a Producer that they have downloaded and placed a loop, contact us immediately. If you do not do this, we will have to assume a fraudulent act and take legal action.5. Further information:You can find more information about publishing, single title contracts and similar topics at GEMA or here. If you have any questions, you can always contact us.
Account & Settings
No producer has downloaded the loop. You are the first producer who would download the loop.
The loop was downloaded from other producers. No song has been recorded with the loop yet. You can download the loop. Once you or another producer place the loop on a song, the status of the loop changes to "Unreleased song".
1-5 downloads: High probability that you will get the loop exclusively.
6-10 downloads: Medium probability that you will get the loop exclusively.
10+ downloads: Low probability that you will get the loop exclusively.
A song was recorded with the loop. You can also record a song with the loop. However, you run the risk that the loop maker will sign the contract for the loop with another producer.
You have an individual request? Just write a mail to email@example.com or a message on Instagram ✌️