HOW TO RECORD IN FL STUDIO?
Recording audio in FL Studio is a very simple process.
Here are some steps to follow:
- Connect your audio interface or microphone to your computer.
- Create a new audio track in FL Studio by selecting "Insert" and then "Audio."
- Arm the audio track for recording by clicking on the "Record" button in the mixer window.
- Press the "Record" button in the transport bar to start recording.
- Once you have finished recording, press the "Stop" button in the transport bar to stop recording.
- You can then edit your recorded audio using the piano roll or the playlist.
- To export your recorded audio, go to the "File" menu, select "Export" and choose your desired audio format.
It's important to note that the quality of your recording depends on the quality of your audio interface or microphone. Make sure to set the input levels correctly and use a high-quality microphone for the best results.