HOW TO RANDOMIZE VELOCITY IN FL STUDIO?
Randomizing velocity in FL Studio can add a sense of humanization and natural variation to your music.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Select the notes you want to randomize in the piano roll.
- Right-click on the selected notes and select "Tools" -> "Randomize velocities."
- In the pop-up window, adjust the range and amount of the randomization.
- Preview the result by playing back the notes and adjusting the randomization settings as needed.
- Once you're satisfied with the randomization, you can apply it to the selected notes by clicking "OK" in the pop-up window.
Randomizing velocity can add a more natural feel to your music, especially for percussion and drum sounds. It's essential to experiment with different settings and ranges to find the right amount of randomness for your project.