HOW TO LOOP IN PRO TOOLS?
Looping in Pro Tools is a useful feature that allows you to repeat a section of audio seamlessly.
Here are the steps to loop in Pro Tools:
- Select the section of audio you want to loop.
- Click on the "Loop Playback" button in the transport window or use the keyboard shortcut "Option+L" (Mac) or "Alt+L" (Windows).
- Adjust the loop points by dragging the start and end markers in the timeline.
- Set the loop count by typing the desired number of loops in the "Loop" field in the transport window.
- Press the space bar or click the play button to start the loop.
- To exit the loop mode, click the "Loop Playback" button again or use the keyboard shortcut "Option+L" (Mac) or "Alt+L" (Windows).
Looping is a great way to work on a specific section of a song or to create a repetitive beat or rhythm.