HOW TO EXPORT STEMS IN FL STUDIO?
Exporting stems in FL Studio can be helpful for collaborating with other producers or for creating alternate mixes of your tracks.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Arrange your track so that each individual instrument or sound is on its own separate mixer track.
- Mute all other tracks except the ones you want to export as stems.
- Go to the "File" menu at the top of the screen and select "Export."
- Select "WAV file" as the export format.
- In the "Render to WAV" window, select "Split mixer tracks" and then "Stems."
- Choose the location where you want to save the stem files and click "Start."
- FL Studio will export each selected track as a separate WAV file.
Exporting stems in FL Studio can streamline your workflow and make collaboration easier. Be sure to label each stem file clearly to avoid confusion and to make it easy for others to work with your files.